Saturday 30 January 2016

“Never, never give up”


I love this expression- “Never, never give up”, because if people try to set a goal and that goal and if they strive for this goal, they will definitely reach their goal.

I want to tell you the story about my friend whoes  reach her goal. My friend’s name is Nane. She is study  at <<Mkhitar Sebastaci>> Educational complex. Nane is 14 years old. She was very lazy girl. She was always taking  selfies and being  in facebook, instagram and so on. She was learning  at the  school very-very bad, in she’s  class she was the worst. She didn’t done  her homework’s. She was very lazy girl. And one day I said her.
-         You are very lazy, you don’t learn at school well.
Then she say.
-         And what? I don’t imagine my life without selfies, facebook, instagram and so on. I don’t imagine my life in learning, at homework, at school…
-         If you want learn well, I will help you.
-         Yes, I want, but I don’t imagine.
-         Set your goal and strive for it, for you and for your future.
And so we parted, deciding for the one month after meeting.

A month went and we met, he really had changed, even unrecognizable.
So now she  studies very well, she changed to good.



And I can tell that you can achieve your goals too.