Monday 17 December 2018

That's me


Hello. I'm Mane Gevorgyan. I was born in spring and a new awakening like a spring began in our family.
The house where I live is in Marash. Marash is famous for its high position and unmatched gardens. My childhood has passed in this occult corner. My childhood has passed as a dream, and will never be back.
I don't know whether providencly or accidently I have appeared at ''Mkhitar Sebastatsi'' educomplex. At first everything was anusual: enviroment, relationship, mentality, style. There weren't teacher-student, student-headmaster approachments. Every one were on the same stage as a countersign ''One for all and all for one''. It was a new world for me. Yes, a new world, because I've started to see everything in other way. Read, write, think as you want, become the owner of your thoughts, answer your questions by yourself, but also listen to your teachers and friends. Freedom of thinking has given me a chance to be more self-confident. I am grateful to my school for orienting and finding solutions more quickly in any situation. Those years will be unforgetful for me. I'll miss my numerous trips, warm and friendly atmosphere, meetings, photos...